W.A.R W.A.R

Niiiiiiice

I really dig the art style plus it was well animated. I have this one question burning my tongue if you could please answer. all that plain black for them shadows....you been seeing dead leaves anime lately?

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

thats what we call timing

well driven scenario, i like the simple art style

well done makin' me laugh.

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

hehe

I wanted so much more you seem to have good animation notions and I dig yur style so much but hey why is that you did so little with an interesting style and approach

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

alrite

there goes, i dunno if it as been said but id like that when my builder attacks an opponent i could STILL grab n throw. also the health percentage freezing in-game while still being healed on pause......will definitely come back being a fan of Gonzossm arts.

music was good and dads voice-acting as well.

cheers!

Anti-Cast Anti-Cast

cheers!

I dont really get everyone<s comment but still let me say that THIS was a hell of a ride, loved the art, the animation the low-poly 3d and cheaps textures, loved the fact that when the fight comes up you dont really know what to do at first. Good music, good overall mood.

Iam a big fan of this one

also killer seven heh?

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Oh crap!

Three cheers for Montreal! Mister POX you never cease to entertain. You work oh so well with pixel art. Loved the music, the graphics and the pace of the game. Also you came out with clever ideas for the powerups and difficulty level setting thing.......no way was I to choose anything but the tiger difficulty hehehe.

Reminded me of Crazy Shuttle that you must ve played lots yurself.

Oh and my score was the 10th on the list, the name is mom.

keep it up!

RADICAL RADICAL

mwuhaha

Jai le premier review! Fallais ben que tu finisse par chanter, tum mfait penser au boss dune entreprise de spectacle interactif icitte a qc, Piedestal production y fait tout sorte de cover des année 80, le mec ta une de ses voix puissante la, falloir jte concocte dekoi d'interessant aussi, tien sô dans l'tapis! jtrouve la track beaucoup plus rythmer que les autres et diversifié pt même seulement paskeuh tu la concues en penser a l'histoire autour et tes lyrics?

T.S.O.T. T.S.O.T.

nice surprise

I don't really dig deep in the audio portal but it is rare i think to see this kind of work in there.I really like the voice and I will go against this other guy make it soud more whiny hehehe with maybe one big guit solo.i reminded a tat bit baldvulture cover dof the song wind of chnage maybe only because I heard it in the lyrics.

ChucksNation responds:

it really shows how everybody like different things :)
glad you liked it

A world so cold A world so cold

sweeeeet

the riff that starts at 1:45 was the only thing needed for the perfect score.Really aprreciate the singing and lyrics.the wind sound effect made me think of a band name Logh, they did a CD entitled north wich fits your title as well because cold his a reccurent theme troughout the album

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot man! Glad you enjoyed it!

Aware Aware

it works!

I like the feel on this one, an androïd standing above thousand stories high buildings, sci-fi stuff I like, so you did a good choice for the new BG. You seem to put a lot of efforts in yur illustrations, much respect. I would had that illustrating starts with a blank piece of paper, try doin' still life n' living models (wich I myself am to lazy to do) this is the only way to improve yur skills. He looks concerned I wonder whats stands in front of him.

cheers

Occluded responds:

Thank you very much sir.

awww sweet love &amp;lt;3 awww sweet love <3

you right

they'Re the best fantasy couple ever. i like the pose, you did well portraying them, same goes for the coloring so don't you ever stop havin' fun drawing these.

cheers