RADICAL RADICAL

mwuhaha

Jai le premier review! Fallais ben que tu finisse par chanter, tum mfait penser au boss dune entreprise de spectacle interactif icitte a qc, Piedestal production y fait tout sorte de cover des année 80, le mec ta une de ses voix puissante la, falloir jte concocte dekoi d'interessant aussi, tien sô dans l'tapis! jtrouve la track beaucoup plus rythmer que les autres et diversifié pt même seulement paskeuh tu la concues en penser a l'histoire autour et tes lyrics?

T.S.O.T. T.S.O.T.

nice surprise

I don't really dig deep in the audio portal but it is rare i think to see this kind of work in there.I really like the voice and I will go against this other guy make it soud more whiny hehehe with maybe one big guit solo.i reminded a tat bit baldvulture cover dof the song wind of chnage maybe only because I heard it in the lyrics.

ChucksNation responds:

it really shows how everybody like different things :)
glad you liked it

A world so cold A world so cold

sweeeeet

the riff that starts at 1:45 was the only thing needed for the perfect score.Really aprreciate the singing and lyrics.the wind sound effect made me think of a band name Logh, they did a CD entitled north wich fits your title as well because cold his a reccurent theme troughout the album

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot man! Glad you enjoyed it!